Gas Safe Registered Engineer

Why should you get a Gas Safe Registered Engineer? Can anyone be capable of repairing gas appliances? By law, anyone who will be working with gas should be registered at the Gas Safe Register.

Gas Safe Registered

Gas Safe Register is UK, Isle of Man and Guernsey’s official gas registration body (replacing CORGI) as appointed by the Health and Safety Authority. Its focus is to improve and maintain gas safety that’s why the law dictates that all gas engineers must be registered to ensure that they are qualified to work with gas. An investigation team tracks down individuals who are working illegally with gas and they investigate reports on unsafe gas works. Regular inspection is conducted on Gas Safe registered engineers and the body also works on educating the people and raising awareness on safety.

Hiring a Gas Safe Registered Engineer

All gas works that needed to be done inside a domestic or commercial property should be completed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This includes boiler, gas fire and gas cooker service, installation and repair.

Gas Safe registered engineers know how to work safely around gas because they are trained to do that and working with gas is not something that should be taken lightly. Although some people would fit their own gas appliance so they can save on money, you should remember that a poorly fitted and serviced gas appliance can be deadly. It can cause leaks that could lead to fires and explosions and worse, carbon monoxide poisoning. You don’t want to put the life of your family and your employees at risk.

Because your safety is our concern, we at RJ Gas Heating Services only hire Gas Safe registered engineers to join our team. We can install, repair and help you pick out the appliance that will best suit your needs.

Call us now and we’ll provide you a top-notch service from a Gas Safe registered engineer.