Are you looking for someone who can help you restore your central heating system through power flushing? There’s only one name that you need to remember — RJ Gas Appliances Ltd. Our company only employs trained and certified heating engineers who can get the work done.
What is Power Flushing?
Power Flushing is a method used in cleaning central heating systems. A chemical is used by a heating engineer in order to remove the lime scales, sludges, slime and rust that formed inside because if these are not removed, it can cause serious damage and it can affect the efficiency of your system.
When Should You Do It?
You are experiencing boiler failure but you couldn’t exactly pinpoint what’s wrong with it. It is possible that the presence of sludge can affect the efficiency of your system. There are other signs that you should look at for besides having a boiler failure.
- Your boiler is making noise.
- There is a reduction of your hot water temperature.
- Your boiler overheats just when you needed hot water.
- You noticed that there are cold spots on your radiator.
- You see sludge and rust on your central heating system.
If either one of these are present then it is possible that you may have to get that much needed power flushing.
Benefits of Power Flushing
Power flushing is something that anyone who owns a central heating system needs to do especially when you notice the different symptoms. If done correctly, it can bring about different benefits such as:
- Improved System Efficiency. You can now say goodbye to an irritatingly noisy boiler and cold radiator.
- Longer Heating System Lifespan. Sludge and rust can cause boiler problems and costly repairs. If the damages become irreversable then you may have the need to purchase a new one which can be expensive.
- Lower Bills. If your central heating system is no longer efficient then it means it is working double. You may have to turn it up high so you get your much needed hot water. If this issue is addressed then you would have to pay so much on gas and other heating costs.
If you need power flushing, work with the experts and call RJ Gas Appliances Ltd today.